Trouble 「Skie」

"Oh, so your last name is Amador?" Kari asked.

"Yeah..." I replied, occupying my mind with the thought of going to the principal's office.

"So you're a door?"

"Huh?"

"A-ma-dor. Imma door."

"That's really stupid."

"So?"

"Shut up."

We said our goodbyes to the nurse, then proceeded to walk down the empty halls toward the office. We were in no rush, walking as if we had been hit by a train and still could somewhat move normally. We had an excuse after all, so we needed to make the most of our disabilities.

I just couldn't wrap my mind around what was happening. We didn't do anything, so we wouldn't have any punishments placed on us. Maybe it was for evidence? But they already had their evidence. The teacher had witnessed what happened, and his word would be enough, right?

We arrived at the entrance of the office, unhealthily nervous and a bit shaky. I raised my hand to knock on the door before having it be intercepted by Kari, who put her finger over her mouth. I stood there, motionless, realizing the people inside were having a conversation among themselves. I struggled in an attempt to listen in on the conversation between a seemingly even number of masculine and feminine voices, but failure was inevitable. I sighed deeply and waited for a break within the conversation before opening the door.

I turned the knob gently, pushing the door inward and releasing it as my name was mentioned.

"Skie Amador and Kari Overstreet, correct?" A man's voice spoke, recognizably the principal's.

"U-uh...yes-sir!" I stuttered.

"Ah, very good."

He sighed deeply.

"I've contacted your parents so that we can discuss the incident that occurred earlier today in the student council room, and come to an agreement on what actually took place, since we have been provided with little information."

-

**A/N: short chap yet again, sorry. I'm kinda feeling sickly, so I'm trying to rest to get better.**