Moment 「Skie」

"What are we even watching?" I huffed, glancing up to Kari's annoyed expression.

"Dunno." She replied. "Ask Alex."

"Aleeeeeex!" I sighed, reaching across the couch to touch her knee. "What are we watching?"

"Where are the DVDs?" Alex replied, completely ignoring my remark. "We need to see what we have."

"Does Netflix work?" Kari asked, grabbing the television remote and pressing the power button. "We have that."

"Sure. We can watch some of those foreign gay movies~"

"Haha...no."

"Aweh, come on! It'll be cute to see you two get all horny and make out~"

"No it won't."

"Yes it will!" I blurted, setting up. "Yes please."

I watched as she looked off to the side, her face completely red, a tear streak on her cheek.

"Oh-" I started, guilt flooding over me. "I'm sorry- I was just kidding, really."

"It's...fine." She smiled, looking down to me. "Just tell me what you want to watch."

"I dun care." I grinned, poking her nose. "Just pick the first thing you see."

"So...Thomas the Train?" She chucked, holding her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah!" I shouted, raising my fist up. "Let's do this!"

"You realize it's a kids show, right?"

"So?"

~

[A/N]: sorry for such a late chap! I was celebrating my 2k followers on vine :3 yay me. Anyway, the gang is going to be enjoying some Thomas the Train! What will they learn? Omfg trains. Yes.