Torrent 「Kari」

"...Thank you." She smiled gently against my skin, gripping my waist tighter. "You have no idea how much that helps me."

Her voice sounded as lifeless and bare as mine had, meaning she definitely didn't feel any better if that was what she was hinting at. I didn't want to lie to her, but at least I didn't go to the extreme and tell her I didn't like her at all, as that would be truly lying.

"You don't seem too happy about it." I laughed hoarsely through my tears. "I feel really bad now."

"Seriously, it's fine. As long as I'm able to see you I can be happy."

"Well..." I started, unsure of how to phrase my statement. "Do you still want us to kiss..? It's okay if you don't want to."

"You don't have to." She sniffled. "It would be awkward anyway."

"...Well maybe I want to." I mumbled lowly, embarrassed.

"Hm?"

"I said..." I sighed, turning around in her lap to face her. "Maybe I want to."

"I don't understand you..." She muttered, placing my cheek in her palm, wiping away my tears. "I'm not going to let you until you make up your mind."

"Then maybe I'll just do it forcefully."

"Ooh~ feisty." She snickered, biting her lip.

"Maybe~" I smirked, placing my forehead to hers, our breaths clashing.

We gazed into each other's eyes for a long while as it eventually transformed into a staring contest. She fought as intently as I was, occasionally having her gaze alter to my lips, which I found incredibly cute and forced myself not to notice.

I eventually got to the point where I couldn't wait any longer, shifting my chin forward and connecting our lips briefly as I sampled the flavor of hers, dragging her lower as I parted. She returned the favor almost instantly, causing my face to light up, gripping my waist even tighter.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I deepened the contact, occasionally tugging on her lower lip to secretly ask for an entrance. She eventually caught on, although invading my space instead which I found quite frustrating.

We were eventually both scared shitless as a knock was heard from the bathroom door, a masculine voice forcing us to jump apart.

"Are you guys okay? It's been a while."

~

[A/N]: ooooh ;3

Sorry for any mistakes!