Eligible 「Kari」

I decided to escort myself to a desk near the back of the room, as Kailee had begun to head in that direction. Eyes were glued on us intently, as is typical for a new student, but they all seemed to be almost glaring at me, and it bothered me in the slightest bit.

Skie and Alex were ahead of me, which made the pressure even more uncomfortable, seeing I would be the last to sit down, so I thought it would probably be best to try to make a decent image of myself while doing so in order to not start off with a poor aura.

At first, I attempted to hold a subtly smile, but overtime I felt that I was overdoing it, so I let it slide quickly and tried smiling to individuals instead.

Big mistake.

Most of them smiled back, as would any proper and well-mannered individual, but making so much eye contact within a short time span made me feel even more jumpy. I was getting close to all these people more than I'd like, even getting a few glares and awkward glances in the mix of all of their countering gazes and gestures.

After finally arriving at an empty desk, I silently seated myself, feeling an uneasiness without having any supplies with me. But at a second glance around the room, I realized that no other students had even a backpack, so I was thoroughly confused.

"We will be introducing our new students professionally after we finish these notes, so please pay close attention until then." Mrs. Brown announced to the class with a sense of authority in her voice. "As for you three, just keep up as best you can. We'll catch you up."

"Yes ma'am." Skie muttered rather clearly as she took her seat in front of me, Alex to her right and Kailee to mine.

"Sorry..." I muttered to her, snapping my fingers lightly to grab her attention. "About...being disruptive and everything...I guess."

I found it odd that I was at a bit of a loss of words when talking with this girl, something I had never experienced with anyone so far, so she was definitely someone I would have to converse with more to understand why, although I did hate her for being so talkative with Skie.

"Don't worry about it." She whispered, smiling awkwardly as she turned in her desk slightly. "You guys seem cool, so it's fine."

"Cool..?"

~

[A/N]: just in case you didn't catch what I'm doing with kailee, and pretty much basing her off my personality to like semi-include myself within the story :3 ye. das it I guess. idk I have a book project due tomorrow and it's 8:30pm and I haven't started oml.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Guiltless (Yuri/GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें