Over 「Skie」

**pre-a/n: I really like the music in the video attached, so you can listen to it while you read :3 it sounds like it's gonna be rap, but it's not. Trust me :]**

~

I pushed Alex away from my body, gaining my ground and wiping my mouth.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, biting my lip and backing away from her.

"What's with that reaction, my princess?" She smirked. "That hurts."

"I don't know why you think I'm your fucking toy, but seriously, stop." I sighed, brushing her actions off and turning away from her, only to see Kari and the guy she had been standing and talking with gawking at us, except Kari had more anger in her eyes than surprise. She was glaring at Alex, from what I could tell, and I could see the confusion in her new friend's eyes. They were whispering things to each other every so often, although she didn't seem to care.

I gulped, exhaling, and began to walk towards Kari. She looked like she was on the verge of either breaking down or breaking loose, and neither scenario seemed to bring a good outcome. I looked up to meet her eyes, only to see them avert. I knew she was hurt, she had been through this twice in the past twenty-four hours, but I didn't see why she would be acting like I was the cause.

I looked back downward, continuing my path towards Kari until I was stopped by a tug on the shoulder.

"I'm serious! Fucking stop!" I yelled, twisting around and putting my hand out defensively to smack her, only to be greeted by a sharp metal tearing my skin.

I winced in pain, pulling my now bloody hand back toward my body to clutch it and stop the bleeding. I looked up to see her smiling as if nothing happened, continuing to pick up trash with her stained stake.

"You think this is hilarious, don't you?" I managed to breathe, gritting my teeth. "Just ruining my life with everything you do."

I balled my fist up in rage. I was tired and had begun to hate what she'd turned into. She wasn't even considerate now, just doing whatever she pleased to get her way, just like I used to be. I changed though, and just because I had given myself time to change doesn't mean I had the patience to let her move on.

I inhaled deeply, pulling my bloodied fist back to my shoulder, causing her eyes to widen in disbelief.

"Just finishing what Kari couldn't do earlier."

~

[A/N]: sorry for this being up later than usual. My phone died today when I started writing, and by the time I had access to a charger I was asleep. Also, if you guys hate this chapter, I don't really care. It was really rushed and I can probably understand why. But good thing, you get a bit of Skie's past. What do you think she did •o•? And also she turned into a badass. Kari is just there like 'Wut?' Also, sorry for no picture today. I liked the video better :3