Disgusting 「Skie」

"Kari..." I said. "What a cute name..."
What was I doing! I was making it sound like I was into her! Well, maybe I actually was. I did kiss her, but I wasn't controlling my body when it happened! That's right. I need to tell her, Kari, about that.
About.... when I... kissed her.
I need to ask for her forgiveness. What would she think of me now? Would we just continue on as friends now? Or would there be this awkward barrier between us?

No.

I didn't want that.
I didn't want to risk having that happen.
I couldn't tell her.
I didn't want her to hate me. I wanted us to be something.
To be,

Friends.

Apparently I had been zoned out, and next thing I knew, she was thumping me on my nose.
"Wake up, sleep head!" She said playfully.
"Sorry. I didn't sleep much last night." Great start, Skie.
You've already successfully lied to the person you're going to be lying to forever.
"So... Where do you go to school at?"
She was asking me about me school?! What kind of "getting to know each other" session is this?
"Gliden Highschool..."
"Do you think you could help me get in? I really want to go to school with you!" She said as a smile formed upon her lips.
Oh no. I don't think I could handle this, having to go to school with this girl every day, but I couldn't just tell her no.
"Sure...." I said with a sigh.
"Thank you!" She yelled as she lunged toward me and squeezed my body, completely catching me off guard. This contact, this warmth. It all felt so good. It reminded me of this morning, the kiss, my legs between hers.
This contact.

My body was so hot, I knew she had turned me on, reminding me of everything.
"It'll be so much fun!" She stated playfully, "We can gossip together and get boyfriends too! I can't wait!"

Boyfriends...

That word... It hurt me. I didn't want that. I couldn't stand that.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"No,"

I pulled my arms around her and brought her body closer.

"You're mine..."