Young and Confused「Skie」

"I'm going to the bathroom, alright?" I smiled, assuming she knew what I meant.

"O-okay, I probably need to go too." She replied awkwardly.

"Oi, Terrence, where's the bathroom?"

"Back behind the counter in the front." He replied, pointing towards a door. "There's a few stalls in there that are usually used by employees only, but you can pass."

"Alright, thanks. Lets go Kari." I beamed, grabbing her hand and dragging her along.

Her cheeks lit up lightly before she lifted her feet, following me into the restroom and closing the door behind us.

"So, who gets the honor?" I whispered, gently weighting myself against her.

"Stall." She muttered, turning away from me.

"Oh..? Someone's paranoid. I doubt anyone will come in here."

She glared at me best she could, although she couldn't help but look cute.

"Alright- fine."

I walked away from her, pressing my palm against the second door stall, applying force to it to open it. I then proceeded to enter it, setting myself onto the seat.

"Come 'ere." I grinned, patting my lap. "Sit."

She waddled over to me childishly, turning her back to me and closing the door behind her as she plopped herself down into my lap. I gently slid my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her good shoulder to hear her heartbeat.

"You seem nervous." I mouthed against her skin. "What's wrong?"

"...Nothing." She blurted quickly, sighing.

"Are you unsure?"

"What do you mean..?"

"Do you not like me?"

"...Well...no-"

"Tell me the truth, please..."

I was at the point of crying now, my eyes rimmed with tears, but I was determined to hold them back. This was my fault, and even if what I received was not what I wanted, everything would turn out positively.

"I just-" She exhaled, her throat catching. "...I don't know."

~

[A/N]: guys I'm doing multiple books because I just thought of the best plot omfg.

Sorry for any mistakes!