Morning 「Skie」

"Get uppppp!" Kari groaned, shoving her elbow into my side.

"What..?!" I huffed, lifting myself from the couch. "I was so comfy!"

"You need to move. You can't sleep on the couch."

"Alex is sleeping on the couch!"

"Not this one. She's fine over there. Just move to the floor and get the sleeping bag out."

"Fineeeee."

I plopped back down, rolling off the couch roughly until I hit the floor. Reaching for the sleeping bag, I grabbed its tag and threw it on top of me, fiddling with the zipper.

"Need help?" She asked, reaching for the bundle.

"Nu." I pouted, rolling on my side so not to face her. I eventually freed the zipper from its hold, running it down the track until I could pull the fabric out. The bag was quite large, rolling out the length of the table.

"Don't you need to fix yours too?" I questioned, sliding myself into the cushiony material.

"Eh..." She started. "I'll just try to fit in yours. It's big enough, right?"

"Uh...no?"

"Welp. Too bad."

She stood from the couch, crouching gracefully over to the side of the bag.

"May I?" She smiled, lifting the flap which exposed my upper half.

"Pfft. Nope." I joked, stretching my arm out to fill the rest of the space. "Mine."

"Alrighty then." She sighed, scooting back and resting herself onto the floor. "Goodnight."

"W-wait!" I stuttered guiltily, tugging on her t-shirt. "Fineeee. Come on over here."

"Yay!"

"Just don't do anything to me while I sleep, okay?"

"I'll try not to."

~

[A/N]: THIS CHAPTER IS LATE BECAUSE _animeow MADE ME DO HER HOMEWORK. BLAME HER. ITS SO MEAN OF HER ;-; I HAVE SO MANY PLANS FOR AFTER THIS SCENE OMFG. IM GOING TO BREAK YOU ALL <3