Indistinct 「Skie」

After giving up on trying to approach Kari during class, I ended up working on my own for most of the period, occasionally getting assistance from the Mr. Nox whenever he was reasonably close if I needed it. Kari seemed to be pretty close with Kailee, which wasn't a bad thing since I wasn't able to talk to her at this point, but it also made me rather jealous of the two of them. I was already craving the ability to talk to her again in that way, able to have a general, enjoyable conversation without feeling guilty because of it. At this point, I just looked like a bad person.

I eventually got to the point where I was actually struggling to complete the worksheet I was given, even lacking progress when help was given, something that I had never experienced. The problems that were provided had definitely been more advanced than what was required of us at this age, but I still felt that I had the capability to do them if I were to dedicate myself. My mind was just not in the right condition to do this right now, and I didn't want to mess my situation up any more, both with this paper and Alex and Kari.

"Hey, Alex..?" I whispered across the room as loud as I could, attempting to not get the attention of half of the class.

"Hmm?" She replied, not lifting her eyes from the paper she was staring so intently at.

"Help me?"

"Why? You can't do it?"

"Something like that. Do you understand it?"

"Yeah, I guess. What do you need help with?"

"Just the last two problems. I don't really understand what to do."

"Just do what you did for number five. It's the same thing."

"But what if I did number five wrong?"

"Just shut up and do it. I'm not coming over there to help you."

"O-okay, fine then."

~

[A/N]: ba hahahahah 3rd chapter in one day and i paused midway through writing this and got distracted for about two hours, so if it doesn't flow that's probably why. I really like Kari POV's more x.x the obsession is too much ah

Sry 4 any meestooksies