Comfort 「Skie」

**i know i just did a Skie chap but I really need to do another one since Kari is still out of it •~• sorry!**

I leaned against the door in frustration, hoping to sound pathetic enough to get the nurse to open the door and let me inside.
"Come on!" I moaned. "My ass is starting to hurt!"
"Alright." The nurse giggled, peeking through the crevice of the door. She then proceeded to open it without warning, causing me to land on the cold, hard floor, head first.
"Ouch...God!" I yelled as the pain swam through my nerves.

"The hell!"

"Your speech is awfully vulgar for supposedly being ill and in pain." She responded rhetorically.

"Shaddup."

She helped pick Kari up off of me, placing her on a bed and insisting I stay as well.

"I can get you two bandaged up in no time!" She smiled.

"N-no, I'm fine."

"It wasn't a question."

"Sorry."

I sat at the edge of the bed across from Kari's, enjoying its cushiony welcoming. Sprawling backwards, I leaned my upper body over the edge, letting my hair simulate a waterfall.
My eyes fell shut, weakening my headache and causing me to realize how horrible my body felt.

"Nu-uh." The nurse teased me. "This isn't nap time, Princess." She grabbed my arm and wrapped a velcro sheet around my upper arm.

"I though you were gonna bandage me up?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, but you're also the one who's avoided every physical this year, so I think it's time for payback." She grinned.

"Fineeee."

I was forced through the whole process. Heart rate, breathing, mobility, reflexes, everything. After thoroughly examining literally everything, she decided to give me some pain pills and let me rest. It felt amazing to finally be able to lie down for once, seeing she treated me horribly earlier. My eyes gracefully closed as I drove off into a light sleep. That is, until I was scared half to death by a spontaneous voice.

"Hai guiseeeeeeee."

-

A/N: sorry for the lack of Kari, I have plenty of Kari chaps ahead. Good ones. Wink wink. Anyway go continue doing whatever you do in your spare time now, so bye temporarily frands.