Enjoyment 「Kari」

"No thanks-" I blurted as Skie's eyes lit up with amusement.

"But it's already been decided." She countered, grinning.

"Fuck you Alex." I muttered, sighing. "Perv."

"Who said I thought what she threatened was perverted!" She huffed, pouting.

"I saw how you reacted. You can't fool anyone."

"You two shut up." Skie murmured, placing her thumb on her chin. "I need to decide who I attack first."

"I volunteer as tribute!" I yelled, shooting my hand up. I didn't want Alex having too much contact with Skie, so I thought it'd be better to go first so that maybe she doesn't do the second person.

"Alrighty." She smirked, lifting her palms up from her jeans. "Are you ready?"

"Well- no...but-"

"Well too bad!" She shouted playfully, lunging towards me and grabbing my waist.

I was only able to gasp before I started laughing my ass off as she tickled me, not willing to give at any moment.

"S-stop~ please!" I panted through my giggles, trying to shield myself from her attacks.

"The rape train never stops!" She grinned, pulling me back as I attempted to crawl away.

"You aren't- raping me~!" I groaned. "Don't get your hopes up."

"Oh, but I could."

"W-wha-"

I inhaled abruptly as she finally halted her movement, giving me a chance to bolt away, which I took.

"You heard me." She smiled, pulling my shirt down for me.

"But do you mean it?"

"Well- maybe."

~

[A/N]: imagine Alex during all of this xD

SRY 4 eny mistakeseseseses