Strategy 「Skie」

*** A/N: http://youtu.be/WXlPjQ05IcY
Won't let me add the video to the thing but it reminds me of Alex :3***

I straightened my spine as I was alarmed by the clearing of the principal's throat as we started the meeting. My hands, shaking from nervousness, were folded on my lap as he spoke.

"So... Will Alex please explain her part of the story?" He spoke. "Seeing that we have only heard it, and it needs to be comparable to the other stories to come to a conclusion. So, how about it, Alex?"

"Okay, sir!" She smiled. "I was heading toward the student council room to finish my daily work, correct, Skie?"

"Uh- yeah." I stuttered. I didn't know where she was going with this, but I knew it wouldn't be true no matter what.

"Skie was with me, so I told her to sit down and let me get what I needed so that then we could be on our way."

I nodded. She was telling the truth, pretty much, but there was no way they would doubt her if she told them what actually happened by now. She could turn this any way, seeing I've already agreed twice, they won't care to pay any mind to me know. What was she planning?

"And the next the I know-" she's cut off by her own sniffle.

She's crying?!

I held myself from laughing, and apparently they caught on to my struggle.

"Miss Amador? Is everything okay?" The principal asked.

"Uh... Yeah I'm fine." I smiled. "Continue."

"A-and-" she continued. "Next thing I know- Kari's busting through the door- and she's assaulting Skie-"

"Um.... No?" I blurted out. "Kari didn't do anything."

"Skie- Look. You don't- have to defend her by lying. She did wrong an-"

"That's enough!"