Studies 「Skie」

A buzzer soon sounded, alerting us of the ending of the round. We each stood up, no words spoken between us as we exited through the darkness.

"Did you girls have a good time in there?" Terrence asked, unplugging the vests and turning off their lights.

"It was pretty fun." Kari smiled, showing him a thumbs up. "It was a bit dark though."

"It's supposed to be that way. It wouldn't be difficult if you could see the enemy players."

"True."

"Alex kept sneak attacking us." I added, making a fake pouty face.

"Only once!" She countered, whining. "You guys double teamed me the other time!"

"Oh- yeah...I guess we did."

"So then!" Terrence blurted, clearing his throat to halt the conversation. "For the prizes...I found a few things in the break room, so I have a few options for each of you."

"Each of us?" Kari asked.

"Yeah. I decided to give you all something at least."

"Oh...yay!"

Terrence smirked smugly as he fished around in a plastic bag, pulling out a few candy bars.

"Now then..." he started. "Who should get these?"

"Me?"

"Ha. No. If you ask for it you don't get it. Alex, Skie, do Rock Paper Scissors for it."

"O-okay." I mumbled, holding my fist into my opposing palm. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

"I win!" Alex yelled, forcing her fist up into the air.

"Damn it." Kari murmured under her breath, sighing.

"Why do you care?" I asked. "You weren't the loser."

"Yeah, but if you would've won I bet you would've shared it with me."

"Maybe not. Don't assume things."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you would."

~

[A/N]: I need to learn to write these earlier.

Sorry for any mistakes!