Spin 「Skie」

"Who's starting?" I asked, crossing my legs to prop myself up.

"I will!" Alex volunteered, shooting her hand up as if it were a race, quickly placing her other on the remote to claim it.

"You have two possibilities. Good luck~" I teased, slowly leaning to the side in attempt to use Kari as a headrest.

"You'll need to scoot apart so we don't get confused. It'll be easier to decide who it's closer to."

"Fineeeeeee."

I slung myself over, wrapping my arms around my legs as a pouted silently. I wanted to use this time to be able to get close to Kari and talk to her, but at this rate, Alex was going to keep me from doing so. She probably was just going to tease me now until she got her way with me, which infuriated me immensely.

She gripped the bottle-remote, lifting it slightly before sending it flying in a circular motion. It spun a few times, before finally resting.

"Looks like I'm it." Kari sighed, setting up. "Feed me and get this over with."

She stood up, squatting in front of Alex as she pulled out a chip from the bag.

"Just one right?"

"Yeah." Kari replied, placing the edge of the chip on her lip as Alex held it out. "Don't let me bite your finger by the way."

"Alright."

I was fine with this, I guess. They couldn't do anything, but just seeing them so close made me feel uneasy. I hadn't trusted Alex since she'd attacked Kari, but I didn't fully hate her because we were still friends for the most part.

"Can I volunteer as tribute?" I mumbled, biting into my pant leg. I couldn't help but feel like this was hell. I wasn't some over-protective freak, but I still didn't enjoy sitting through things like this. I liked the suspense that existed as the bottle spun around...well, in this case, remote. There was always that unknown that caused you to dread the future, and if anything, I dreaded when Kari would have to spin that remote. I didn't trust myself.

What if I do something stupid?

What if I fuck everything up?

But then again...

What if it doesn't even land on me..?

~

[A/N]: hi :3 sup? I'm tired. Blegh. Today was fun. I kinda just drew in all my classes •3• oops. learning is important but oh well. THAT DRAMA DOE. HOLY SHIT. Long chap kinda tho cx hope you guys like that aspect. Mmkay. Cya next chappie? Oh, of course! (Hopefully there aren't any major errors in this •3• I wrote it in a short amount of time)