Okay 「Kari」

"No." I sighed, using my hand to straighten out my pants.

"Wha- Why not?!" Skie whined, sniffling. "What did I do to you to ruffle your feathers?"

"I just don't want to go too far..." I mumbled, my vision averting toward Alex. "Plus, I don't know if I want to."

"What does that mean..?"

"I just...don't know, okay? We'll talk about it later once Alex is asleep."

"And when is that?"

"Who knows? She slept the whole trip here."

"Well that's just wonderful."

"Patience, my sleep deprived child. Patience."

"...Alright. Fine."

I smiled into her hair as she burrowed her head back into my shoulder. She seemed mad, but I didn't want to argue with her in front of Alex. I had promised myself that I was going to take action, and so I will, just not with that bitch around. I didn't want her making fun of me. She didn't understand the situation I was in, and for all I knew, she'd just try to take Skie from me. I felt bad for Skie, seeing she was in the center of all of this. She never really seemed to care, but she also didn't seem like the type who would. I don't even know what she was like before I came into her life. For all I know, she was a gangster thug living in the alleys. Actually, probably not...but a gangster Skie would be pretty cool.

I flinched slightly as I felt Skie's lips pressing against my neck, knocking me from my thoughts.

"H-hey..." I muttered. "Stahp-"

"Then let me sleep."

I bit my lip, squirming awkwardly as she continued to tease me.

"A-alright fine. Just stop, please."

~

[A/N]: omgggggggg drama babies yeshhhhh~ Kari denying the facts =<= bad kari. anyway, I won't write too much down here, so on to next chap :3~
DONT JUDGE ME OR MY POSSIBLE ERRORS ;-;