When 「Skie」

Hey, Skie.

Yes, Skie?

When are you gonna get yourself out of the stupid friendzone-with-benefits?

I don't know, self, why don't you answer that for me?

I sighed as I folded up the shirts I had picked, holding them in my arms.

"Where are we going to store these?" I asked, fiddling with the price tags.

"Just put them in the corner until we get the space divided for each of you." Kari's mom replied, shuffling through the bags facing her. "Oh, and here're your Oreos."

She tossed the plastic container to me, well, handed it, and I grabbed them and opened the wrapping almost instantly.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I shoved a cookie into my mouth, playfully making eating noises as I ate it.

"Don't eat yet!" She gasped dramatically. "I'm making dinner for you guys!"

"S-sorry. It was too tempting."

She smiled jokingly as she continued to empty the items within the bags, looking up to meet my eyes quite often. Something about me seemed to be catching her interest, although I was unsure what it was, but it made me a bit uncomfortable.

"I-I'm going to go put my stuff up." I muttered, beginning to turn around before being halted by a tug on my shirt. I looked back as Kari's mother rested her hand down, gazing into my eyes gentle as she parted her lips.

"Can I ask you to talk to me later? Alone, please." She breathed calmly, smiling as she ended her statement.

"Uhh- Sure?"

~

[A/N]: there's so much snow omfg yey. anyway, I won't write much, but thanks for almost 100 followers •^• much love. anywey.... NEXT CHAP! BOOP! Sorry for any mistakes btw. this was rushed bc my friend is forcing me to play WoW