Lowkey 「Skie」

"I'm going to the restroom..." Alex blurted as we neared the classroom. "Anyone want to come with me?"

After a second of silence, a bit of guilt fell over my shoulders, so I decided it would be best for me to at least try to accompany her.

"I need to as well." I muttered, raising my hand. "I'll go."

"Alright, thank you." Kari sent me an unreadable glare as I began to follow Alex to wherever she was leading me.

We spent a few minutes walking before she finally admitted she had no clue where the bathrooms were located, so I attempted to use my super accurate navigational skills to locate them.

Another five minutes passed until we found an empty one, which allowed me to breathe from my searching as we entered.

"Skie..." Alex began, although I cut her off without thinking.

"One sec. Let me pee and then we can chat."

"TMI, and no, it needs to be now."

"And I need to pee now. You want to talk to me while I'm peeing?"

"Well... not really, but-"

"Just shut up and tell me, weirdo."

She sat there in a few ringing moments of silence, which was enough time for the bell to ring and scare the living shit out of me, also causing me to panic. It didn't bother me for long, however, since I knew that there was no chance of us getting to class any time soon, so we'd just have to be late.

I leaned against the side of the stall, most of my body settling within it as she began to speak.

"You're going out with Kari, right?"

"Well- yeah..?"

"Has it changed anything?"

I bit my lip for a second to think about her question. It was true that I hadn't felt any relief or satisfaction from becoming Kari's girlfriend, and nothing had really happened to consider us as such aside from the exchange of words. We hadn't had any awkward heated kissing sessions or anything that normal horny teens do, so I couldn't say that anything different had really stood out to me.

"I suppose not."

~

[A/N]: something that's highly requested is coming up, so be prepared ;]

Sorry for any mistakes!