Doors 「Skie」

I pouted for the next hour, sulking deeper into the couch cushions every second that passed. Alex eventually managed to grasp my attention, informing me that she'd heard them pull in the parking lot.

I shot up almost instantly as I heard the ringing of the key unlocking the door, rushing towards it to greet them. I was thrown off however, as I was faced with a scratched, sheepishly smiling Kari followed by an exhausted-looking mother. Her arm rested in a cotton sling, plastic bags filling up the other.

"Oh my g- what happened?!" I yelled nervously, instinctively pulling her into a hug which seemed to throw her off guard.

"I-it's fine." She muttered, resting her chin on my shoulder. "Just got scratched up a bit."

"No, it's not fine. I was so fucking worried about you - you don't even know."

"I understand, and I'm sorry, okay?"

"N-no you don't." I breathed, on the verge of crying. "I don't want you to leave me."

"Ever?"

"Ever."

"But what if I have to pee?"

"You're just mocking me now."

"Sorry."

"Well?" I sighed, grinning as I faced her.

"Well?" She questioned, still allowing herself to maintain a grin.

"Can I kiss you?"

"W- b-but. Mom."

"She's over there idiot." I giggled, pointing to the kitchen. "She can't see us."

"...Fine."

I allowed no time for her to change her mind, pressing my lips against hers lightly. I allowed them to rest there for a few seconds before pulling away, biting her lower lip gently as I did.

Her face was washed with a light blush as she mumbled a bit of gibberish, eventually finding the proper words.

"Y-y-you're just a big tease!" She whined, wiping her mouth with the collar of her shirt.

"I have my reasons."

~

[A/N]: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BBYS <3 I WONT SAY MUCH, BUT THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES BTW!

Guiltless (Yuri/GirlxGirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara