Party 「Kari」

Kailee escorted me out of class rather swiftly, as she could most likely see the amount of concern painted across my face as Alex and Skie hadn't appeared for class. The teacher didn't say anything, however, probably assuming they were beginning classes tomorrow.

This class was simpler than I had imagined, our only goal to get into groups and work on writing a short paper together about what we planned to achieve this school year. I, not entirely sure of what the school offered, allowed Kailee to do most of the work while we occasionally had a bit of interaction between the time.

It was quite difficult to focus for most of the time, my gut set on something bad happening between Skie and Alex. I wasn't sure whether one or the other would start the trouble, but I did know that it wouldn't be good. I had grown some trust for Alex, but I would never trust her alone with Skie ever since she'd done such horrible things to her before in the student council room. I understood that Skie most likely would've forgiven her, them being close friends previously, but I still couldn't comprehend the level of trust she placed on her with so little thought.

"You okay?" Kailee asked me out of concern as she brought me back to reality, tapping my hand lightly with her fingertips. She had led me toward what seemed to be the cafeteria and had allowed me some space by clearing off an area in the corner.

"Yeah-" I muttered in response, looking to the floor in an attempt to regain my vision. "We need to find Skie and Alex before we do anything else."

"We can't- I mean, they won't allow us to go out of schedule. You're only allowed to go to areas aside from your required class when it's break time or physical education."

"So we're going to have to wait for them to come on their own?"

"Pretty much."

~

[A/N]: writing 2 chapters in one night because im slacking so much and i need to catch up! i'm also on a curfew and only have like 10 minutes till im going to be forced into bed, so if the next one is bad im sorry!

Sorry for any mistakes as well!