Played 「Kari」

"Hey, lookie there!" Preston giggled. He had been distracting me from my community work, causing me to have to look in the direction of his pointing.
Skie and Alex were making a big commotion, probably fighting over something stupid that was one hundred times more interesting than my conversation with Preston. I sighed, turning my head to the side. "What?"

I looked over to see Alex, repeatedly stabbing Skie's foot for her own pleasure, which caused Skie to become infuriated and frustrated. They had lured the eyes of every person in the park toward their actions, making me feel embarrassed.

"Let's pretend I don't know them." I mumbled, turning back to my work.

"So you do know them?" He asked. "Are they the ones in trouble along with you?"

"Yeah..." I sighed yet again. I had started wondering why he was even here, since I had never contacted him and this wasn't the most desirable place to be.

"So..." I started. "Why are you here exactly?"

"Eh- n-no particular reason!" He stuttered, twiddling his thumbs quickly.

"Whatever." I muttered. "Just leave so I can finish working."

I awaited a response, only hearing the wind blow against my ear, but received nothing.

"H-hey...Preston?" I questioned, looking up to see his flustered face, his eyes staring off into the distance.

There was still no response, and I could see confusion in his eyes.

"What's wrong..?" I asked, looking up at him and turning my body in the direction of his gaze.

My happiness dropped to the lowest it could go, anger flooding through my veins as I witnessed Alex playfully kissing Skie on the lips forcefully. My eyes tearing up, biting my lip, chest hurting. I was in such a state almost immediately after seeing the contact.

"Ah- sorry!" He yelled. "I-I didn't know!"

~

[A/N]: sorry this is so short! I'm having to spend family time with my dad today since he's moving away, so I had to do this quickly. I'll try to make up for it!