After 「Kari」

"Bingo!" I yelled, smashing the unlock button on the car's remote for the last time as I ran toward it. "Told you I could find it!"

"Good job! Here, a gold star for all your hard work." Mom snorted sarcastically, thumping my forehead.

"You know you're proud of me."

"Sureee..."

I pouted childishly, throwing the keys into her hands as I trotted across to the passenger side.

"You won't wreck us again, right?" I chuckled, slinging the car door open with my good arm.

"Be gentle with the new car! We don't own this ugly thing." She sighed, revving the engine. "I guess we need to hurry home."

"No clothes?" I asked, unintentionally begging more than I intended.

"If you want to go in there with cuts and bruises all over you, sure."

"You don't look so hot yourself."

"That's beside the point..." She coughed at the end of her statement as if I had offended her in some way, which I didn't understand.

"Sorry..?" I mumbled, pulling my knees back to my chest. "Lets just go."

"You sure?"

"Of course not!"

She sighed yet again, pulling out of the parking lot and turning down the decently clear road. I couldn't help but gawk at the passing stores, wishing I could just get her to stop at just one.

"What's Skie gonna wear then?" I asked, leaning my head against the seatbelt.

"Fine." She huffed, turning the corner.

"What?"

"We'll go somewhere. Just don't take too long."

"O-okay!"

~

[A/N]: eh bad chap Boop sawwie •~• I'm getting lazy on you guys ;~; omg tho SHOPPINGGGEH! Sorry for any mistakes •^•