Coincidences 「Skie」

"I'm gonna go watch TV." I smiled, placing my hand on the door's edge. "Call for me if you need anything."

"Let me come with you!" Alex whined, pushing herself up from the floor. "Please?"

"Fineee." I mumbled, turning to start down the hall. "But you're in charge of getting the snacks from the kitchen."

"Deal!"

I continued down my path, entering the living room and setting myself into a chair. I noticed my phone sitting on the table, realizing I hadn't checked it since the car ride. I snatched it quickly, sliding my finger across it's screen to unlock it. My face quickly lit up as I noticed my wallpaper, a picture of Kari and I from the night before. I knew she was up to something when she'd asked for it, but I didn't think she'd do something this cute. Tapping the messenger app, I forced myself to contain my happiness, opening up the chat with Preston. His latest message was from yesterday, so I didn't take too much time to skim over it, something about apologies and such.

"I made itttt." Alex mumbled, releasing a bundle of foods onto the couch.

"Holy shit." I murmured, my eyes widening. "Since when have we had this much food?"

"Dunno. I found a cabinet full of junk."

"It's not nice to snoop around~"

"Just turn the TV on."

"Fine."

Grabbing the remote, I pressed the power button, causing the screen to flick on. The Netflix menu was still up, thankfully, so I decided it'd be best to browse their shows.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked, scrolling through the list of recommended things.

"We can watch the train guy again."

"Hell no! I'm not sitting through that torture again!"

"Thought so. What is it then?"

"Dunno."

"How about we watch some American movies. The Hunger Games or something."

"Alright."

~

[A/N]: BOOOOOP BANANA. K I got that out of my system. now then. hello :3 how are you? Good? Good. let us go on a feels journey together in the next chapter. okay? Okay. Kay kay. Jay kay. Lmnop.