Spoiled 「Kari」

"Where do I sign up?" I asked, scurrying around on my toes as I was now filled to the brim with utter excitement for what was to come.

"Administration is supposed to take care of that." He smiled, folding his arms. "Send in a letter to the educational board and they will probably send you back a packet to fill out for your enrollment. Although, if you'd like, you could start attending classes tomorrow due to your ensured acceptance."

"That sounds like a good deal." Mom intruded into the conversation. "Would you be able to supply the uniforms today?"

"...Uniforms..?" I muttered in confusion. "What do they look like..?"

"Ah, we have some temporary uniforms for new students if you would like to borrow a few of those until you are able to be fitted to a fresh one. Would you like me to get them for you?"

"That would be great." Mom grinned awkwardly, motioning the man to go on his way.

"I will be back shortly, then."

We watched as the man bowed slyly and bolted deeper into the corridor, yanking open a large set of doors to the left and venturing through them.

"I don't know if I'll like wearing a uniform." Alex mumbled, scraping her shoe on the tiled floor below. "What if they're uncomfortable?"

"Agreed." Skie noted, her eye catching something unnoticed by me at the time. "I think it was a bad idea to decide so suddenly just because you get benefits."

"T-that wasn't the only factor!" I stuttered, clenching my fists. "T-t-the environment seems really nice, right? And there's all this space to explor-"

"I'm back~" A familiar masculine voice boomed as footsteps loudened in my ears. I turned to be greeted by a huge pile of neatly folded clothing that shrouded the face of the principal which he soon rested into the hands of each of us.

"Those should fit." He announced, smirking smugly as if pride had overtaken him. "Be sure to wear those tomorrow. You'll be here, right?"

"Uhh- yeah, sure. Count on it."

~

[A/N]: hi

SRY 4 anebnnny mistttakees m8