Finale 「Kari」

I took a final bite out of my cheeseburger, finishing it off and dismissing myself from the table without a word spoken, following the same path Skie had taken when she had done the same.

"Oi." I smiled as I swung myself around the couch and seated myself next to her. "I'll get this done quickly, alright?"

"Okay, yeah sure. What do you want?" She groaned, obviously increasingly tired compared to earlier.

"You want to go to the school we chose, right? It doesn't bother you or anything to the point that you would abandon me there?"

"I wouldn't abandon you in the first place, but yeah, it seems decent. Maybe a bit of a shock changing between social standards, but it should go smoothly."

"Are you going to try to hit on any girls while we are enrolled there..?"

"Since when do I hit on people?" She muttered awkwardly, clearly embarrassed "Even at that, girls?"

"You've tried to hit on me before." I giggled slyly, enjoying the reaction I was getting from my teasing. "And you're really bad at it."

"Well, that's offensive. Maybe I don't try and I do it unintentionally."

"I'm not so sure about that~"

"Just- shut up..!"

"Alright, alright, calm down Ms. Overly-Defensive. I just have one more question for you and you're free. Maybe two depending on what answer I get from the first one."

"Okay...and what are those questions..?"

"Well, for one..." I mumbled under my breath, a bit nervous. "I'd like to ask you..."

"Ask me what..?"

"Ask you...to go out- with me...Y-you know- just so I don't have to worry about losing you and...whatever..."

~

[A/N]: oh oh oh oh oh PROGRESS. 150-ISH PARTS IN and SHOTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIRED IN ATTEMPT TO SAIL THE SHIP FURTHER.

IM SO SLOW OMfg

Sry for any mistakes.