Words 「Skie」

"Oooh~" She smirked, scooting closer to the table. "Are you eager to see its beauty, missy?"

"Ehh..." Alex murmured, slouching a bit. "I don't really know. Your words just caught me a bit off guard. How will we all be able to fit in your 'little' apartment thingy?"

"Oh, we'll make room." She grinned, giving us a thumbs up. "Trust me."

We all decided it'd be best not to speak as she dragged us along throughout the airport. yelling at us to hurry up every other second. We were making quite a scene in the middle of the food court, but she seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. She lead us through the shopping section set aside in the airport, suggesting us to grab the items we'd need overnight since she wasn't going to go out to the store this late. We headed over to the food section, grabbing plenty of bags of off-brand potato chips that the airport provided for purchase.

"Get the Doritos, please." I smiled, pointing to the bag on the shelf. "I guess that'll be my late night snack."

"You mean the 'flaming ultra-cheesy triangles of justice'?" Kari snickered, throwing the bag into my arms as I barely caught it.

"I don't see your 'of justice' part in the title, thank you." I sighed. "Don't make fun of the names. They need money somehow."

"Way to ruin the fun." She pouted, elbowing my in the hip as she passed by me to another aisle.

"What else are you getting?"

There was a long silence as she swerved her head between the shelves, as if a predator stalking her prey.

"The majestic plane gods..." She started. "They told me it will soon be my time."

"What time..? And what plane gods exactly..?"

"The time your ass bleeds every month, dumbass. The plane gods work those kinds of miracles."

"Could you inform me about these 'plane gods' sometime."

"Sure!" She smiled, turning back to me with a hand full of items. "Let's just get home first and we can have a campfire story time!"

"And what's that, exactly?"

"You'll see."

~

[A/N]: sorry for late update! I've felt like shit today :p so yeah, I have an excuse. I'll have a smores party if you guys forgive me :D everybody gets hugs!
*huggies*