Only 「Kari」

"Come with me, Alex." I called, exiting the kitchen as I rested my feet on the carpet of the living room. Skie dragged along as well, although she seemed to be held back by a few seconds due to my mother. I was glad the two were able to get along nicely, but the fact that they were never reasonably social when I was around bothered me a bit. For all I knew they were planning to murder me in my sleep, although my own mother would never do that to her daughter, right?

I hope not.

I sighed, giggling at my own childish thoughts as I motioned for the two to follow, walking toward the sleeping bags. They both instantly plopped their possessions onto the floor, cautiously spacing them until satisfied.

"Are you guys done yet?" I asked, smiling at them both.

"Y-yeah...sorry." Skie muttered, glancing up to meet my gaze.

"Soooo..." I started. "Want to go play at the arcade?"

"Are you joking?! You were just in a car wreck, and you need to rest, like seriously." Skie jolted, raising her voice slightly louder.

"Well hello, Mom." Alex blurted sarcastically. "I think it sounds like a good idea. Just because she looks bad doesn't mean she feels bad."

"Exactly. For once I agree with Alex."

"Whatever." Skie huffed, plopping herself into the couch cushions. "Where even is this arcade? I didn't see one on the way here."

"There's one close to the hospital. I saw it on the way back." I grinned. "Looked fun. I'll leave you here if you don't want to come."

"N-no, I'll go!" She blushed rapidly, her body shooting upward.

"Oh, a sudden change of thinking I see? Why?"

I received a glare in return, causing me to snicker obviously.

"S-sorry." I mumbled through my gasps for air. "So are we going?"

"Yeah, fine."

~

[A/N]: OMG THX for 35k+ reads ;u; you guys make me so happy. we're growing so quickly that it's scary. and this series isn't even close to being over. As always, sorry for any mistakes cx oh, and you guys are free to msg me if you'd like. I get lonely xD