Infinite 「Skie」

"The arcade games are in the corner, and if you want to play on any systems, we have some Xboxes up here." He said, throwing his head back to a corner to indicate where they were located.

"Uh- thanks..." I mumbled, quickly searching his chest area for a name tag. "...Terrence...right?"

"Good job!" He smiled, thumping the metal pin. "You can read, unlike your friends over there."

"Yeah." I breathed, trying my best to return his gesture. "Don't mind them. Bad experiences with males."

"Ooooh. I see. I kinda figured something along those lines."

"Skie!" Kari yelled, waving her arms in the air. "Come 'ere! They have DDR!"

"What's D-D-R?" I sighed, lightly jogging in her direction.

"Dance Dance Revolution. You just match what you do to the screen. Wanna play?"

"Nah. I'll just watch."

"Fine then. Your loss."

She hopped up onto the platform, positioning her feet in the middle of four colored tiles, which I assumed were the controls. Alex followed on as well and began tapping the screen, eventually selecting a song.

"Prepare to be amazed." Kari smirked, awkwardly winking at me as she turned to face the screen. I forced myself to contain my laughter and distracted myself by watching the screen, although I eventually let out a few squeaks.

The two began "dancing", which was actually just slamming your feet around sloppily to hit the right arrows that were popping up on the screen. It was fairly amusing to watch them struggle to mash the pads, occasionally freaking out when they'd get out of sync with the music.

I couldn't help but worry about Kari though, since she was acting so strong right after an accident. It wasn't safe to be so energetic right after getting your body slammed from the force of a car, yet she was able to move and react like nothing happened. Even her mom looked better than her.

It just didn't seem normal.

It wasn't normal.

~

[A/N]: OMG guys I gots the LVL 90 death Knights on teh WoWz omgz so pro jk test realm. haha. anyway, as always, love you guys <3 and sorry for any mistakes cx haha day cliffhanger doe