Migraine 「Kari」

[Pre-A/N]: OMFG BAE IS ALIVE YES I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO CARE ABOUT I AM HAPPY AS FUCK DONT EVEN TRY TO RUIN MY MOOD RIGHT NOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE ;u;

~

I woke up to the sounds of whispers, not the paranoid insane kind like in the minds of those in asylums, but the whispers of a person who was actually there. Lifting my head from the uncomfortable headrest, I glanced over to check on Skie and Alex. They both had their heads down as if resting, but I could tell that they were the source of the noise. Being the super polite person I obviously am, however, I did not take action to soften their commotion, taking this opportunity to get some information from them.

I only caught a few words from each statement that was being conversed, but I did get the general gist of it, which I wish I hadn't.

Their conversation seemed a bit hectic, Alex seemingly accusing Skie of a few things, her mentioning us going out, which I was surprised she knew, and then silence.

Disregarding it, I rolled over and prepared myself for sleep, until I was awoken by some muffled noises and some shuffling later on.

I tilted my head slightly to be met by a Skie slowly inching her way towards my direction, and a sprawled-out Alex.

"Oh, hi." I whispered lowly, cupping my hand around my mouth. "What's up?"

"Help meeeee." Skie groaned, resting her chin on the edge of the cushion. "Why did you put me through that torture?"

"What did I do?"

"You gave Alex a chance to talk to me privately, and she got all emotional and bitchy. Now she's trying to force me to go out with her and replace you."

"And you won't, right?"

"Of course I won't! I'm not as heartless as you make me seem to be."

"Well, I shouldn't have to worry then, right? You can do whatever you want."

"Whatever..?"

"Yeah..? What about it?"

"So does that mean I can have my kiss now?"

"Why now of all times?"

"I dunno. I feel guilty and whatever."

"Well, it can't be too much because I don't want to get aroused right before I go to sleep, so make it quick."

"But if I were to arouse you and then relieve you, wouldn't that be okay?"

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"Maybe..?"

"No."

~

[A/N]: access denied goddamnit. I crai every time

Sorry for any mistakes!