Chapter #1

Sakura POV:
I'm leaving Japan I told my aunt and I want to go back to my twin brother Jess I know he a lifeguard at Bondi Beach. I really miss him. We learn to surf together. I was the last princess I had to go to help in Japan. We know we are special, so our mom and dad sent me to live with our aunt and uncle. I got all my stuff pack. I will miss this place, but I need to go back home. I got on the plane I got in to touch with Koby a guy was trying to teach us to surf. I got it in 2 try and Jess a year later. I will keep up with what I did I was a lifeguard for 2 years. They told me to call them when I get in. If I do you mean. We know you will. Thank you, Josh King. I will keep in touch with you and everyone here.

Hoppo POV:
Japan head lifeguard call and said that there a girl here is moving back to Australia and Would like to know when the tryout is. I said next week what her name? Sakura Pollack. What a min is she any kind to a Jess Pollack yes, she is his twin's sister but want to keep it a secret. Okay I write her down, and I will not tell Jess I can keep a secret. Good talk to you if she became a lifeguard or a trainee. I call you if she became one of them. Thank you I sent you a video of some of her rescues she did. Okay, thank you. You're welcome.