Chapter #67

Angel POV:
I got up and eat and got ready for work I don't feel too well I'm having chest pain. We went to Bondi to drop me off. Jess and Maxi work at Bonte today. I walk over to Hoppo Office to let him know it a bad day. Hi Hoppo am I in the tower today? No but you can you don't look too good. Okay thank you I not feeling well having some chest pains.

Hoppo POV:
Oh no stay in the tower and Yak is there all day too. I see her go into a seizure she was sitting on the couch. I start my timer. I hope it not a long one. The seizure stopped. She looks like she is falling asleep. It was a min long seizure. I just let her sleep. I look over an hour later to see her holding her chest. I quickly radio Yak.

Hoppo to Yak:
Come you come to my office it urgent.

Yak to Hoppo:
Copy Coming.

Yak POV
I told Karrbox I be back Hoppo need me. I run over to Hoppo Office. I knocked Hoppo said come in. I went in and saw Angel. He said that she had told him she been having chest pain and she just had a seizure. I look over and see Angel grasping for air f**k an asthma attack. I run over and check I said low pulse. well, we need to take her up to the tower. I pick Angel up and run to the tower. I see her open her eye. After putting her on the medical bed. How are you feeling?

Angel POV:
I'm feeling little better. I been having chest pain today. Okay do you want to go to the hospital? Not right now I'm okay it doesn't hurt bad right now. Okay please let someone know if it gets worst or you don't feel any better. I will boss.