Chapter #135

When Angel and Jess were little.

Jess POV:
Rain is pouring down. We all in the tower. Even Hoppo is in the tower with us. Hey Jess, you and Angel is really close. Yes, we have a back story about it. We tell you.

Angel POV:
You guys want to know why we know sign language? Yes, please okay. I May cry it hard to tell. We here for you. Okay here the story.

Sakura age 5
Hi brother how are you?

Jess age 5
I'm good how are you?

Sakura.
I'm good. Do you think we need to learn sign language. Where can't I talk?

Jess
Yes, it be good to learn. We had a hard time learning. It took me 3 months.

Sakura
It took me 5 months. I keep having seizures.

Jess POV:
We found out that learning sign language helps not only because of Angel seizure but where if we work together what if someone is Def or mute. We had a hard time not being able to see each other for 10 years.

Sakura age 10
I'm moving to Japan I'm sorry brother I love you, but I have to go. I wish I didn't have this vision. Love you.

Jess age 10
I'm going to miss you I love you too. We can talk and write each other. Your vision will help others.

Sakura
Okay please don't forget me you my baby brother. I will miss you. You help me with this seizure learning to surf and learn sign language for me.

Jess
I will always be there for you. Even we away from each other.

Angel POV
That was the last time I saw Jess. We did talk on the phone and write letters to each other. I keep them in a box. We said we will see and work together. I hope this help you guys understand why we so close to each other.

All lifeguards
We do. We glad you told us about your story. We sorry it took you 10 years to get back together.

Hoppo POV
I'm glad you have each other. I care for both of you as a daughter and son. We look up to you as a father. We went back to work.