Chapter #131

Jess POV:
I woke up to Buddy barking. I run to Angel room and see her getting sick. Hey Buddy go get Maxi please. You okay Sis let it out.

Maxi POV:
I got pull out of bed by Buddy. He is barking at me okay I follow you. I run in Angel room. She sick Maxi okay. We see if she has a fever. Angel, you have a fever let get you back to bed. Can you guys please stay with me. Yes, let go sleep in the living room. We made 2 beds in the floor and lay Angel on the couch.

Angel POV:
Thank you, bros., I'm sorry I got so sick. We put a buckle next to the couch just in case you need to get sick again. Okay we need to Let Hoppo know I'm sick. I call Koby and see if he can stay with me today.

Hoppo
Who calling me this early?

Angel
I'm sorry Hoppo I just wanted to let you know that I'm sick today and we may call you if Jess or Maxi need you.

Hoppo
Oh, sweetie thank you for calling me yes if you guys need anything please call me. You have the day off and So dose Bisho so he may stay with you today.

Angel
Okay thank you Hoppo we call you later.

Hoppo
Thank you and let me know if you need anything.

Angel
We will.

Angel POV
Okay I'm off today and Bisho is off to so he may stay with me today so you guys can go to work. I black out.

Jess POV:
I catch Angel before she fell off the couch. Buddy is barking no stop. We got everything ready for the seizure. The seizure started Maxi is timing. You okay Moonlight you at home with Your brother Jess and Maxi. I see her turning blue. You need to breath sweetie. It been 4 mins. I hear Somone knock on the door. Maxi gave me the timer and answered the door. It was Bisho and Yak. They came over and asked how long. 5 1/2 mins. The seizure stopped and she is breathing. I look and see her ankle is in a twist. Och that have to hurt Yak said it a sprain so it okay. We wrapped up her ankle I see she awake.

Angel
Hi brother I'm sorry for the seizure I wish I wasn't so sick.

Jess
She said she wish she wasn't so sick. She has a fever and gets sick.

Yak POV
Hoppo told us she was sick, so we came over to help I have the day off of both paramedic/lifeguards okay Thank you Yak let try to go to sleep. I help Angel lay down and make sure her oxygen is on. We all lay down and keep an eye on her. We woke up and help Angel she still has the fever but it not as high as it was. Me and Bisho are staying with Her until Jess and Maxi get off.

Angel POV:
I happy that Bisho and Yak are staying with me. I got sick again and can't keep my meds down, so I had to have my shot today I hope to get better soon. We play games talked and eat so soup I had 3 seizures they were only 1min long. Buddy is trying to make me lay down. 

Yak Bisho a seizure.

Bisho POV:
We run to the living room. We helped Angel on the floor and got the timer ready. The seizure starts and I see her not breathing. You okay sweetie You at home with Bisho and Yak. It been 6 mins. Okay An Ambulance time.

000
Do you need cops Ambulance or the Fire?

Bisho
An ambulance please my friend is having a seizure and it been7 mins. I have a paramedic with it he day off.

000
Okay an Ambulance is on its way.

Bisho
Thank you.

Bisho POV
An ambulance is on its way. Okay thank you. The ambulance is here it's Quinn. He gave Angel a shot and the seizure stopped. We on the way to the hospital. Yak Called Hoppo I'm driving to the hospital with Buddy with me.

Hoppo
Hello.

Yak
Hi Hoppo we on our way to the hospital with Angel her last seizure was 7 1/2
Mins.

Hoppo
What Okay thank you for telling me I let Jess and Maxi know.

Yak
Thank you for telling them for me I let you know what's the Dr said.

Hoppo
Please do and I let Jess and Maxi get off early from work.

Hoppo POV:
I walked over to the tower and see Jess and Maxi in the tower. Hi, you two Angle is on her way to the hospital the last seizure was 7 1/2 mins long. You guys can go and come back tomorrow you have the rest of the day off.

Jess POV:
Thank boss we need a ride our car is still not working. Here my keys Ben S said take my car and I call my girlfriend to pick me up after work. Are you sure? Yes go. Okay Thank you Ben. We went straight to the hospital. They are doing test we walk and see Bisho and Yak. Thank you for being there for Angel today. Anytime Bro. We waited for the Dr. The Dr call for the family of Sakura family. I walked over and said I'm her twin's brother. She okay just has the flu. Okay thank you. We are sending her home with some med, and she has to miss work for a week. Then tower work for 3 days. Okay can we see her? Yes, you all can, and she can go home after this IV is done okay thank you again.

Angel POV:
I have the flu not work for a week then tower work for 3 days. I see Maxi Jess Yak and Bisho. Hi guys thank you for helping me today. You're welcome.

Hoppo
Hello.

Angel
Hi Hoppo I have the flu and no working for a week and 3 days in the tower.

Hoppo
I'm glad you are okay, and I hope you feel better soon I see you next week and I gave Jess Maxi tomorrow off.

Angel, Jess, and Maxi
Okay. Thanks boss see you in 2 days then.

Hoppo
Bye and see you boys in 2 days.

Angel POV:
We made it home and Yak took Ben S his car back to him and got a ride back to our house. Thank you again. We talk and play games. I fell asleep had a smile on my face. I love the boys.