Chapter #144

Juils POV:
I walked over to the office I knock. Hi, am here for the trainee switch. Yes, hi my name is Bruce Hopkins to boss here, but everybody calls me Hoppo. Oh yeah Angel, Jess, Maxi, Whippet, and Deano told me about the nicknames. Let's go get your outfit for the job.

Before Julie comes.

Hoppo POV:
Oh Maxi and Jess is gone to Japan this week. Oh no Angel you okay? No my seizures is bad and I'm alone. Okay Julie be here maybe she can stay with you and maybe Bisho or Riedy his house got flooded it going to be a week before he can go home. I asked Julie and Reidy later okay. If you need to come to my office and rest. I will.

Julie POV:
We walked over to the tower I see Angel with a cast and a swing on her arm. Okay this is our trainee Julie King. She is with us for a week.

All lifeguards
Welcome to Bondi we hope you have a great time with us.

Hoppo POV:
We have I name all for you. We have.

Angel
Nicola/Sunny
H-man
Karrbox
Bisho
Whippet
Deano
Terry
Corey
Azza
Reidy
Harrion
Huz
Jeff
Max A
Matt Dee
Mouse/black cloud.
Quinn He a paramedic/lifeguard
Yak. He a paramedic/lifeguard.

Julie POV:
Nice to meet you all. It Nice to meet you to. I'm with Sunny and Azza down south end. Good luck.

Angel POV:
Hey Hoppo can I talk to you for a few minutes? Yes let go to my office. What up? I been having a bad vision. What is the vision about? It's.

I in the car with Deano and Jess we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Hoppo POV:
Oh no. I know I had this vision 2x already it will come true but I'm scared. I may not come out of this coma this time. Hey don't say that we don't know you are a fighter not a quter. Thank you boss. Buddy is barking. Okay let lay you down. I help her on her left side. Right as the radio go off.

Central to Hoppo:
We have a fright and Max A is hurt.

Hoppo to Central:
Get the cops I be over after this seizure pass.

Central to Hoppo
Copy.

Hoppo POV:
The seizure stopped it was only 3½ minutes. She awake and said I'm sorry. Hey it okay you can't help it. I going to asked Reidy to stay with me and maybe Julie too. That good let get you up and back to the tower. We walked over.

Angel POV:
Can I ask you and Julie something? I asked Reidy yes. We walked outside. I'm home alone I wanted to see if you guys wanted to stay with me I can't be alone for a long time? Yes please Reidy said Julie said I'm staying with my cousin. That fine. We went back to work. Thank you again Reidy. Anytime Sweetie.