Chapter #92

Angel POV:
The boys and Nicola came over and brought some get well soon bears and flowers. Thank you. I'm feeling some better not much. I eat some soup that Nicola brought. Then Buddy starts to bark and trying to get me to lay down Nicola help me down and Buddy under my head.

Karrbox POV:
We guys is outside talking, and I hear Buddy barking. I went In and help Nicola. I start the timer on my phone. It been 2 mins. I glad we here to help. The Seizure stops. It was 2 1/2 mins. You okay your home with Buddy Nicola and Karrbox. Hi Karrbox thank you. You're welcome. Let get you to bed.

Jess POV:
I saw everything I'm glad that Nicola and Karrbox was there to help. I missed my sister. Hi Bro, you, okay? Maxi asked. Yes, I'm okay just think about Angel and the others. That love each other as brothers and sisters. I wish she wasn't so sick. It is a long time before she up and on the sand. We know we miss her when she not there. Everyone said. I smile I glad we are a big family.

Angel POV:
We Played board games and cards all day I can't waited until tomorrow to be back in the Tower I miss the boys and Helping others. I helping Maxi cook some toast and soup. I talk to Koby and Sunny. I call Jai soon. I miss surfing with the Alberton Brothers. They came and visited me and now my room is full of flowers. We talk a long time I go Surfing with them when I'm better. I hope the boys is behaving their self at the beach.