Chapter # 182

Huz POV:
Both me and Angel finally found a rings for our wedding. We went out and eat. I said let get Merry in September. Okay that in 3 months. I get Nicola and Olya and some of the other boy's wives to help. I would like to have Olya and Lily to be my bridesmaids. Okay I have Jess and Maxi as my groomsmen. We will as the lifeguard council to see if we can have it at Tamo or Bonte? I like Bonte to have the wedding at. Okay. I asked Hoppo and Koby to walk me down the aisle. I can't pick between them. Let get you home you don't look good.

Angel POV:
I just got a headache but please take me home can we call Maxi or Deano to pick us up? Oh, I see Bisho. Okay we asked Bisho to take you home if that's ok. Yes. Hey Bisho, can you please take me home we walk here after work. Yes, come on and you too Huz. We made it back to my place. Bye Bisho and bye Huz see you tomorrow.

Jess POV:
I see Moonlight walk in but looks like she is in pain. She has a boot for her broken foot. Hey sis you, okay? I have a headache and tomorrow is our birthday we be 23 tomorrow. That right I forget it our birthday. I gave her a shot and lay her down on her bed Maxi came in and said he stay in her room. Thanks, you bro.

Angel POV:
I at the Drs office to see how long I be going to chemo. Miss Pollock. I got everything done and I have 3 more trements to do the cancer is almost gone it been 2 months since I was diagnosed with stage 1 bone cancer. I'm bating this cancer. The Dr said my seizures are doing better. My asthma is worst. I asked can I surf just for today It me and my twin brother birthday. Yes, oh you can go back in the water. Just if you feel like you be sick or too tired go back to work in the tower. Okay Dr Cullen I Will. Can you write a note for my boss. Yes, here you go.

Hoppo POV
Hi Sweetie, what can I do for you and happy birthday. Thank you, Daddy. Here the note the Dr gave me.

       Note
  To: Brace Hopkins:

Miss Pollock can go back in the water for reuse as next week. As her cancer is almost gone. Oh, she can surf today I give her permission to surf again. Just if she feels like she tired or feel sick she needs to be back in the tower. Oh, her seizure is getting better but her asthma is worst.

From Dr Cullens.

Hoppo POV:
I'm happy for you sweetie let's go to the tower and see the boys and go surfing after work. Okay daddies thank you. Your very welcome sweetie. Let's go.