Chapter #166

Angel POV:
I'm in the tower with Deano and Chappo. I see Alot of the other boy's came in and out of the tower to make sure I was in here and it not a dream.

Central to North end
There a hand gone up afront oh you about 50 meters.

North end to Central
Copy Reidy is going in.

Chappo POV:
We watching Reidy go in and save the boy. We see him pull his arm down 3x. I run the defib down. Jess helped bring him in. 

No Sky please don't die.  

You know him? Yes, he my and Angel cousin we are really close to. We shock him 2x we got a pulse.

North end to Central
We need a ambulance for a 20-year-old male. We have to shock him 2x.

Central to North end
Copy the ambulance is here Deano is being them down.

Jess POV:
I start to cry. I really hope he makes it. You okay their Jess? Deano asked. No that was my and Angel cousin. We are close. I'm sorry let's get you to the tower. We talk about it later with Hoppo.

Angel to Jess:
I just saw it was our cousin I'm crying too. I hope he be okay.

Jess to Angel
I know. I'm coming to the tower and stay there for a while.

Hoppo POV:
I heard what Jess and Angel said. I walk over and said Angel you have physical therapy in an hour you and Jess can go, and you can check on your cousin. Thanks boss. We went back to work. See you after your appointment. Bye guys.

Angel POV:
I'm doing better on walking. Now no crutches. But a leg brace to help me walk. I'm I still doing physical therapy for 6 months? No maybe 2 months. Okay thank you. We asked about our cousin Sky and see if he, okay? He okays we visit him and see he awake. Hey cousin we glad you are doing well. Thank you for saving me. You're welcome. We need to get back to work see you tomorrow. Bye love you always. Always cousin.

Jess POV:
We made it back to work and walk over to Hoppo office. Hey dad we have good news. What is it? I can walk without crunches and only a leg brace. I have happy. Oh, our cousin is okay just going to keep him for tonight. That good I happy. We went back to work.

Deano POV:
I see Angel walk in and see no crutches. I so happy for her. We talk and work all afternoon.

Huz
Hey Angel, will you be my girlfriend?

Angel
Yes, I will love to be your girlfriend.

All lifeguards
Finally, you guys got together. We don't want any little Huz or Angel running around.

Angel POV:
It too Early for that we going to get married then kids. We went home and got ready for bed. Good night little bro and big bro. good night moonlight/sweetie.