Chapter #173

Jess POV:
I wake up to Somone coughing. I went to Angel room and see her turning blue. I yell. 

Maxi, I need help. 

You okay Sunlight. Maxi runs over and help me put oxygen on her. I hope it helps. I see color back in her face. I said I heard her wheezing. Okay let lay down on the floor to keep an eye on her. Okay.

Angel POV:
I woke up and see both Jess and Maxi in my bedroom floor. Hey bro what happened? You almost stopped breathing in your sleep. Oh sorry bro. It okay. We got ready for work and walk to work and got breakfast at the cafe next to Hoppo office. I made a few balloons to pop when they open the door at the tower it's going to scare the boys, I hope it's a good prank. They have water in them. Hoppo help me with this one. I glad that Daddy is on my side.

Whippet POV:
Me, Jess, Maxi and Jeff walk through the tower door and got soaking wet and I hear both Angel and Hoppo laughing their butts off. Good one Angel, you got them good. We got pranked by Angel. We all are laughing now. We happy to see Angel smile.

Jess POV:
Angel just pranked me and Maxi Whippet and Jeff. We all look and see her smile. I hope we have more good days like this. We went and changed our clothes. I'm down south with Maxi and Angel. I get to see her back in the water again.

Angel POV:
We walked down south and got in the rhino we watch the water. I hear a kid scam. I run into the water I see the little girl. I grab her by her swimsuit I help her on the board. You okay just rest for a few minutes. I let the water push us in we not that far from the sandbank. I help her off and hand her to her mom and dad. I asked did you swallow any water? Yes, I can't breathe. Okay let get you over to the rindo we put some oxygen on her. The mom and dad took her to the hospital. I happy to save her. The radio went off and everyone said way to go welcome back to water reuse. Thank you, boys get, back to work. They laughed. Then Hoppo said the same thing. They did.

Hoppo POV:
I laugh when Angel told the boys to get back to work. I told them to get back to work after they all laugh. I'm happy to see Angel back on her feet.