Chapter #174

Angel POV:
I'm in the tower because it started to rain. I hear it thundering I see lighting. Oh no. I see Yak and H-man. I don't feel very well it going to storm. I see Jess run in and pull me down and put headphones on me. It helps me during storms. Thank you, bro., I put my eye mask on too I don't want to have a seizure from the lighting the thunder could course a seizure too.

Jess POV:
Is she okay Jess? Yak asked me. Yes, every time it Storms, we have to do this. Or she has a few seizures. Okay. We watch the water and I keep an eye on Angel. I feel her hit me and Buddy barking. Yak helps me lay her down and Buddy is under her head. Karrbox is timing it. You're okay Sunlight. The seizure stopped it was a 2 ½ mins seizure. She asleep. We made a bed in the floor next to us.

Yak POV:
We all in the tower because of a Stom. Angel just had a seizure. I checked on her. She okay. It still raining. But we still watching the beach and water. I see Angel awake and helping us. There is a girl swimming in this weather. I see her go out and paddle out to get her. Jess is backing her up.

Angel POV:
Hey, go back to the sand it to bad out here to swim. No, I going to die if I take you with me. Then she pushes me off the board and hold me under the water I swallowed some water, but we got pull onto another board I see Jess and Maxi. Maxi has the girl and Jess has me. I said thank you. We need the cops she tries to kill me and herself. We made it back to the tower. I said I swallowed some water and feel sick. I throw up all the water and my Breakfast.

Jess POV:
Angel after throwing up. She swallows some water. Yak said she be okay just not water recuse until tomorrow afternoon. Okay Yak thank you. We got back to work. Angel had 6 good months. Now this month is started bad but maybe not all month. I see Angel smile and laughing. I glad she okay.