Chapter #98

Angel POV:
We made it to Bondi walk into the tower. Hey guy. Hey Sweetie Yastey. I'm down south with Karrbox and H. Hey I down south with you H and you Karrbox. Cool let go down and get to work. We walk down. Buddy set in the back of the rhino. I am looking around and see a hand gone up. Radio in for me please. Buddy stay. I went in and got the girl then I heard a scream I puddle over and got another girl I help both of them on the rescue board. I got us in. Did you swallow any water? Yes, I feel sick one girl oh I'm 14 said the other one doesn't look so good. Oh, sorry she has seizures. Oh, hi are you okay? No, I feel a seizure coming. I'm 14 years old I'm her twin. Hey, it okay let lay you down I radio for some oxygen for you. I not leaving you side.

Angel to Central and Blue rhino
I need back up I have a 14-year-old about to have a seizure and her twin need oxygen.

Blue rhino to Angel
Copy Karrbox Is coming with Buddy is whining you not where he can see you.

Central to Angel
Copy Ambo on it way and Quinn coming to help too.

Angel to central and blue rhino.
Copy thank you.

They coming to help. She starts to seize. I put my lifeguard jacket under her head and started my timer. I see Buddy running over and went under her head. It been 3 mins and still going. Buddy came over to me and set on my ankles. He knows it hard for me to see someone like this. Where the ambo she been seizing for over 6 mins. Here there are. Quinn was helping I glad both be okay. Now I know how it feel to watch some one having a seizure. It scary. I know I scared the boys/brothers.

Karrbox POV:
Hey Angel, you, okay? Yes, I now know how scary you guys get because of my seizures I'm so sorry If I scary you guys. Hey it okay. Both me and H-men said. You care for you and Jess love you and we don't want anything happen to you. Thank You I love you as brothers.