Chapter #52

Singlets POV:
I walk to the tower I see H-men, Whippet, Deano, Terry, and Bisho. I said hi you guys' long time no see. The all turn around and said no way Singlets is that you? Yep, I'm back after 13 years. Oh, this is Maxi, Jake Glick Harris and Jess. We have a girl but she not here nickname Angel. Oh, she here but in Hoppo office. Okay. So, I am covering for her. I hear the phone ring Bisho answer it was the cop's helicopter. They see a shark between Toma and Bondi. Hoppo said set the jet ski out and hit the shark alarm. We set the alarm and set the jet ski out. I stay in the tower. Hope Angel feel better soon.

Angel POV:
I don't feel well at all Hoppo is letting me stay in his office today. Then we hear the shark alarm go off they need all the help they can get. Hi Hoppo do you need to help them? Maybe they will radio me If they do. But they know you need me. Hoppo to tower do you guys need any help? Tower to Hoppo no we fine. How sweetie doing? Was that H-men & Bisho? Yep, they always called you sweetie. I wish I was well to help today I'm going to try to sleep.

Hoppo POV:
I see Angel trying to sleep. I hope she feel better soon I know she wants to work but she had a seizure yesterday. I will keep an eye on her. I hear the boys they got the shark back in the ocean. I'm glad there was no attack. I look over at Angel and she asleep. That good.