chapter #117

WHEN ANGEL 1ST TIME GONE INTO A COMA.

Angel POV:
Hey bro how is you? I'm good how are you? I'm not feeling well today. Good thing it a Saturday. Yes, it is. We play together I said I don't feel so good. Jess helps me on my side and Yell for mom. I had 11 min seizure. They took me to the hospital. The Drs put me in a coma they told my mom they don't gave me a chance, but my mom and Jess wouldn't give me up. I was in a coma for 4 months.

Jess POV:
I could beardly make it through school days thinking my sis died when I was in school, I meet Koby he shown me how to surf and keep my mind off my sister. We visit every day. I talk to her one day I was at the hospital when the Dr's told mom it time to said goodbye they already took her out of the coma but have not awake yet. I keep saying she awake just asleep. Then the next thing I heard was my sister saying I'm a freighter not a quitter. I got Mom and The Dr. The Dr was surprise that she was awake. But what she told us today she will keep Fighting for us. I will be by her side until the end.

Hoppo POV:
Now I know why you was so sad when you told us about Angel was in a coma. Yes, this is why. The boys heard everything on the radio. They are happy you back on your feet Angel and We by your side until the end.

Angel POV:
Thank you, boys. I will keep Fighting this. I try not to scare you as bad. I hope I have more good days not bad. So Do We Sweetie/ Angel.