Chapter #122

Jess POV:
Thank you again for coming over and help Angel. Anytime Bro. We glad we was closed, and I have the key you gave me. Yep. We see you tomorrow at work. I walked into my room and see my sister sleeping just fine. Maxi said he sleep in my room floor to help keep an eye on her. Yes, please and thank you.

Angel POV:
I woke up shaking I see both Jess and Maxi in Jess room. Buddy start barking. It woke up Maxi hey let lay you down on the floor and on your side. We did I see stars. Buddy has not stop barking. Jess is awake now.

Maxi POV:
Buddy woke me up because Angel is about to have a seizure. I help her down and on her side. It looks like she dizzies. Buddy has not stop barking. Jess is awake now. The seizure starts. Buddy is under her head. Jess said this is not a normal seizure. What do you mean? It a different seizure but she been fine. Okay Bro.

Jess POV:
She has not had this tape of seizure before. It been 4 mins. The seizure stopped. I checked her breathing it shallow and her heart rate is slow. I call Yak and ask him. Hey Maxi, I going to call Yak. Okay Jess.

Yak
Hello who calling me at 3:00 am?

Jess
Hey Yak, sorry but Angel just had a new seizure now her breathing is swallow and her heart rate is slow. I scared.

Yak
Okay. I'm coming over and I get Quinn too. Call Hoppo please.

Jess
I will thank you for helping me.

Yak
Anytime Jess see you soon.

Maxi POV:
Angel is still asleep. Okay Yak and Quinn are coming over and Yak asked me to call Hoppo. Okay I stay right here with Angel. Thank you, Maxi.

Hoppo
Who calling me at 3:20am?

Jess
Sorry Hoppo we may have to go to the hospital with Angel she had a new seizure, and her heart rate is slow, and breathing is swallow.

Hoppo
What!!! Okay call me if you do or need anything.

Jess
I will. Yak and Quinn are here.

Hoppo
Okay. Later.

Quinn POV:
Yak woke me up after Jess call, we made it to Jess. Maxi let us in. We see Angel in deep sleep. She be okays just let her rest and we stay the night with us guys we take turns on watching her. Thank you and sorry for waking you up. Hey, it's fine You said it was a new seizure. Yes, where her eyes were open and not shaking too much. Okay it like she was under a lot of stress so her seizure may be a little bad.

Jess POV:
Yes, she is stress because of her vision yesterday before work. Yes, we heard it after work. We need to keep an eye on her and Nicola to make sure they are safe. We went to bed and hope tomorrow a better day for Angel.