Chapter #143

Angel POV:
We on our way to the airport to go back to Australia. I'm hurting and on oxygen this time around. No trouble getting by security would just like to be called to get on the plane. I hope Hoppo and the other don't freak out because my broken shoulder and arm. So do we our fight was called so we're on board now Australia here we come. We have Julis number so we can keep InTouch with each other.

Jess POV:
We on our way home now. I glad we had a good time but now Angel is hurt. Me and Maxi is blaming ourselves we should have made shore she got out of the way too. We just landed in Australia. I woke up Maxi Deano and whippet. We called Hoppo and Lily and Whippet Gina to pick us up. Thank you Hoppo. You're welcome. We made it home. See you tomorrow boss we went to bed. It is 9:00pm. I help Angel take her shots. Good night little bro loves you.

Maxi POV:
I hope we can have a good day tomorrow. So do I bro. I hope Angel is able to work tomorrow. We all went to bed. The next morning, I got up and made breakfast and lunches. I got Jess and Angel up. She looks like she dizzy. You okay Sis? Yes, just a little dizzy that all. Okay. We eat got Buddy ready and called Deano to see if he can get us. Our car be ready tomorrow. I see Angel in a vision.

Vision:
I in the car with Deano and Jess we are in a wreck going to work. We live but I go into a coma. Maxi is sick that why he not with us.

Angel POV:
Not that vision again. We walked into the tower hey guys miss us. Hey sweetie, kid, Maxi, Deano, and Whippet.

All lifeguards
What happened to your shoulder and arm?

Angel POV
I got hit by a car and broke my shoulder and arm. Oh, saving Jess and Maxi. I'm in the tower for 3 months and oxygen for 3 weeks. Okay we keep an eye on you. Okay boys let get back to work. Everyone went to their Post. I'm in the tower with H-men and Terry. We got busy. I see a lot of hands gone up. Hey Terry, you want to help me tell south end and Noth end. Yes.

Central to Both North ends.
Tere 5 hands gone up 60 meters to your left.

Central to South end
There about 6 hands gone up 50 meters to your right.

North end to Central
Copy Maxi and West is going in.

South end to Central:
Copy Jess and Azza is going in.

Central to North end and South end
Copy.

Hoppo:
I run over to the tower and said good eyes Angel and Terry. Thanks, boss. Angel shows them both but asked me to radio one in for her. That nice. Thank boss. I don't feel good. What's wrong? It feels cold but it's hot out. We keep an eye on you. Okay let get back to work boys. We did.