Chapter #172

Angel POV:
We closings the beach. We talk about the day. I go into a vision.

Vision:
The ICT is visiting Bondi and one of them fell in the water I think it's Roo. I go in I remember meeting them in Japan with my aunt and uncle. I miss them. They be here in 2 months.

Jess POV:
Is Angel okay she be like this for 4 mins. She okay it a vision. I touch her arm. Hey what is the vision this time? It a good one and a surprise for us. Okay let get you home and take your meds. We walked home because Maxi went home this afternoon. He works from 5:00 to noon today.

Angel POV:
We made it home. I made dinner and took my meds. I hope tomorrow is a good day for the gender reveal party I know what it is. I made the cake and box of balloons I'm happy for them I hope they like it. I said good night, bro I have to get up early tomorrow to set up a gender reveal party for Olya and Koby. I'm off All day. Okay sis please be careful. I will. Goodnight and love you. We went to bed.

The next morning:

Koby POV:
Hi little sis you ready to go to Maroubra and get everything ready for tonight? Yes, I have everything. I pick her up and got everything in my truck. I see her happy I'm glad she okay after the wreak. I told her about the time Jess was suffering and lost his board. I hear her laugh it made me laugh. Buddy is asleep in the backseat.

Angel POV:
I almost got everything ready to go. Almost everyone is here all the Bra boys, and the lifeguards are here we just missing Maxi and Jess. Here they are they with their girlfriends. Is everyone ready for the cutting of the cake?

Everyone
Yes, we are.

Koby and Olya
We walked over to the cake and cut it. 

The baby is a boy.

Koby POV:
We are having a baby boy. I'm very happy. Thank you, little sis, for doing this.

Olya POV
I'm happy to be having a baby boy. Thank you, little flower, for doing this for us. Let eat cake. We pass out the cake. I look over and see Angel smile and laughing at Sunny and Nicola. Look Koby look she happy. Little sis is happy.

Angel POV:
I am laughing at Sunny and Nicola. I hope we have more good days. I am looking for daddy Hoppo. I found him. Hey Daddy. Hey sweetie I see you having a good time. I am I had a good vision today. Really? Yes, it about the India cricket team came to Bondi in a few months. That all I know.

Hoppo POV:
I hope to see them soon. I talk to Angel before we all left because all the lifeguards have work tomorrow. We happy for Olya and Koby.