chapter #68

Angel POV:
We walk up to the lookout Hi Karrbox. Hi Angel misses you this morning. I was in Hoppo office I wasn't feeling good. I wanted to work so I'm in the tower all day. Okay you don't like good. I know. I let you or any of the boys if I feel worst or anything. We watch the water doing first aid and a lost kid. I hear the Radio go off and Hoppo asking me if I'm, okay? I fine. I am helping a lost little girl to stay calm. And watching the water at the same time. Okay.

Blaze POV:
I walk into the tower and see my little niece playing with Angel. Hey Sammy where your mom or dad? Hi Uncle Blake, I don't know can't find them. Okay I call my sister. Sorry Angel this is my niece, Sammy. It okay. It lest you know her and her mom.

Blaze:
Hi Sis, we have your daughter Sammy at the lifeguard tower.

Kiki:
Thank you I been there in 5 minutes.

Blake
Okay see you then.
Hey Sammy, your mom be here in 5 mins Okay thank you Uncle Blake. Thank you, Angel, for watching me. You're welcome. She doesn't look well Uncle. You okay Angel? Yes, I'm okay just tried. Okay. Here your mom Sammy. See you Angel bye Uncle Blake. See You Sammy. You sure you okay Angel? Yes, just some chest pain that all. Okay please let one of us know and we can tell you was lying to us. Sorry I can't hide it for long can I. Not at all you staying in the tower or Hoppo office? The tower.