Chapter #157

Hoppo
Hello?

Dr Cullen
Is this Mr. Bruce Hopkins?

Hoppo
Yes, this is he.

Dr Cullen
Do you know a dean gladstone, Sakura Pollock and a Jess Pollock?

Hoppo
Yes, I'm their boss at Bondi.

Dr Cullen
Can you please come down to the hospital they were in a car wreck and Sakura is in bad shape.

Hoppo
I'm on my way I will have a more people to come to I don't want to be alone.

Dr Cullen.
That fine.

Before the call.

Angel POV:
We are going home me, and Jess are riding with Deano back home. As we are almost home, we get hit. I can't breathe I'm sorry brothers. I love you.

Jess POV
No stay awake sis doesn't close your eyes. She not breathing right. I put a jacket on her she said I love you brothers. I called.

000
What is your emergency?

Jess
I was just in a car wreck with my twin sister and a co-worker. My sister is unconscious not breathing well she has asthma and seizures. My co-worker is awake and talking.

000
Okay 3 Ambulances is on their way to help you.

Jess
Thank you.

Deano POV
They on their way. Thank you Jess I hope Angel is ok. Do I. Ones of the ambulance is Yak. He starts to run to the car.

Yak POV:
I made it to the scene. 

No, it's Deano, Jess and Angel.  

Okay The girl has seizures and asthma. Her twin brother is in the car too. With their co-worker. I told my partner we got them out of the car. We took Angel she is worst then the other 2.

Yak
A 22-year-old was just in a car wreck with her twin and co-worker.

Dr Cullen
I run over and took over she is in a bad way.

Dr Cullen POV:
We took her start to surgery for her shoulder, leg, and rib that punched a lung. I called Hoppo after the surgery. I put Miss Pollock in ICU for a while. It been a long wait it be touch and go. She went into a coma in the wreak. Her brother and co-worker are okay just a broken leg and arm. They can go home tomorrow.