Chapter #23

Angel POV:
We made it to the tower I said can you help me up to the tower. I feel bad and feel like a seizure may come soon. Okay let get you up there. I see H, Glick, and Karrbox. They all 3 turn around and asked you, okay? No hit my head and he hit me on the head. Okay we keep an eye on you. Glick said I go down with Yetsey and take your place I was in the tower all day anyway. Thank you, Glick. You're welcome. See you guys later. I'm going to Hoppo office and let him know what.

H POV:
Angel just stops in middle of a sintes we see her about to faint I set her down. I see her eye rolling around. I start my timer and say Call Hoppo and Jess this is a new one to us.

Tower To Hoppo and Jess, we need you.

Hoppo On my way. 

Jess be up in a few he on a rescues. Maxi said.

Karrbox POV:
I see Hoppo run in I said we never see her like this She was hit on the head and got push and hit it on the sand. Okay how long? It been 1min. Okay. Come one Angel you okay. I see some swelling. 

I hope she okay

It been 2 mins. She came out of it. She sized for 2 1/2 mins. I asked you, okay? Yes, got a bad headache. Okay your brother be here in a few mins. Okay.

Jess POV:
Maxi told me that Karrbox as for me and Hoppo to the tower. I went to the tower. I heard Angel said she has a headache. I asked what happen? She got push down and hit her head then a guy punches her in the head. 

Oh no Sunshine. 

She just had a seizure too. How long? 2 1\2 mins. Okay. She be fine is Yak or Quinn on I have to give her a headache short I don't feel like I can give it to her. It in your office Hoppo I go get it and Quinn is down at the flags. I radio and asked Quinn up. I told them we only give her one of those if she hit her head or get hit in the head. Okay Quinn just comes in.

Quinn POV:
I gave Angel her short I said it may be better if she sleeps in your office Hoppo. That fine I keep an eye on her. Where Glick? He took over for Angel and Said he don't mind doing it so she could be up here so we can keep an eye on her. That was very nice of him. Yep, hey Jess I'm going to stay at your place tonight to keep an eye on Angle that fine you welcome to come and thank you I will feel better with you there. Let get her to my office. We made it to his office and lay Angel down. I said I keep check on her every half an hour. That fine.