Chapter #46

Angel POV:
We went back to Yetsey place I wish I could be more on my own But I'm Loving staying with my brother. I start coughing. Not again. Yetsey asked you, okay? Yes, I'm fine just started cough that all. Okay yell if you need me. I lay on the couch. I miss working and miss my brother. I get dress for bed and told Yestey good night see you in the morning. Good night sweetie. I took my meds and fell asleep.

Jess POV:
I miss my sister we clan the whole house to make sure she still well with her asthma and where I been sick too. I see her today she looks happy even just got out of the hospital. I hope I see her smile more and more. I told Maxi good night see you tomorrow. Good night, Brother. I took my meds and fell asleep.

Angel POV:
I got up and had a vison something may happen today. Someone from the past will be here no one but Hoppo knows. I have not had a vision in 3 years. I call Hoppo.

Angel
Hi Hoppo I had a vision on someone coming back after 13 years away. He used to be a lifeguard. You get a phone call later about it.

Hoppo
What really. Okay. I don't know bit I trust what you said. Jess said you have visions, but it been years.

Angel
Yes, that why I moved to Japan is because I was needed to help, and my vision need to be trained.

Hoppo
Okay. Thank you and see you at work.

Angel
You're welcome and see you at work.

Angel POV:
I look at myself in the Mirror and see my hair turn back white again that mean something good is going to happen. My hair change color a lot but when I moved back here my hair stay brown. This is my normal hair color. I hope the others don't care. Hey Angel, I don't care you look Beautiful with this hair color. Thank you Yestey. Your welcome Sweetie.