Chapter #147

ANGEL POV:
I went to the tower after the nightmare. I see 2 teens boys knocking on the door of the tower. I asked how can I help you? I see them sign.

Angel
Hi how can I help you?

Teen's boys
We lost our little sister we were push apart from each other. Her name is Becky is 3-year-old she is mute.

Angel
Okay we help you I may have to go the boys don't know sign language yet. My brother not her.

Central to All lifeguards
I have 2 teens boys lost their little sis her name is Becky age 3. They are deaf and the little girl is mute so she can't speak.

All Lifeguards to central:
Copy we keep an eye out for her.

Angel
They are looking for your little sister.

Teen boys
Thanks.

H POV:
I see a little girl look like she is lost. Hi, my name is Harry are you lost?

Becky
Yes, my name is Becky I'm 3-year-old I can't find my brothers.

H
I can take you to the tower if you want me to.

Becky
Yes, Please and Thank you.

H to central:
I have Becky and bring her up to the tower.

Central to H:
Copy.

Angel POV:
We found your sister a co-worker is being her up here they come.

Teen Boys:
Thank you and have a great day.

Angel POV:
I'm happy that the family back together. So am I Angel. I happy to be back to work. We got back to work.

Hoppo POV:
I walked over to the tower and see Angel smile and laughing at Sunny and Julie.

Angel POV:
We happy to be under your wings Angel. I glad to help you both I was the first girl lifeguard then you Sunny now this week with you Julie. We got back to work. Just 4 more days before Jess is back, I feel cold again. I hope I can be okay, so Jess don't feel like this too.