Chapter #88

Angel POV:
I'm in Hoppo office hey Hoppo something good will happen soon. But can't tell you why yet. Okay I believe you. How did you hurt your wrist? Fell on some rocks saving to boys. Okay. It is closing time I see you and Buddy tomorrow. Yep, see you tomorrow.

Maxi POV:
My and Jess girlfriends is coming over tonight. Hey Angel 

Tahlia and Tullie 

are coming over tonight. Okay thank you for telling me. I go get ready. Okay. Hi Tahlia how are you doing Sweetie. I'm good. That good.

Jess POV:
Hey Tullie, how are you sweetie I'm good. That good. I see Angel dress and I see Buddy standing beside her. Oh, Tahlia and Tullie this is Angel Service Dog Buddy.

Angel POV:
We love your dog. Thank you, Tullie and Tahlia. He was Deano but when I stay that night, I had a bad seizure and Buddy let us know before it happens. Then the next day I had one long absence seizure Buddy pulled Deano in the office and help bring me out of it. It good that he helps you. I wanted to tell you guys good night I going to bed I have a small headache. Okay Good night, Moonlight. Good night, Angel.

Maxi POV:
Do you think we need to keep an eye on her and listen for Buddy? Yes, even she said it a small one it could get worst then what it is. Okay We spent the night with girls. We said good night love you Good Night Maxi.

Jess POV:
Good night, I love you. Good night, Jess.